WINCOM eMail Services
WINCOM has selected to deploy Surgemail to replace the mail server system in use today.
Surgemail is an advanced secure easy to manage and install high performance email server. It supports any number of users or domains, virus scanning, spam filtering, integrated webmail access, integrated WAP support, and fast browser based administration tools as well as all relevant RFC protocols POP3, SMTP, IMAP4, LDAP, HTTP, TLS/SSL.
Before Surgemail can be used, your email address may not be supported. Please check your email settings before continuing. Click Here.
- After you have logged into the pop3 server with the settings as above, please review our support page in reducing unsolicited (junk mail), Click here.
User Self Account Management
- Manage your account information.
- Create a personal auto responder, or set message forwarding.
- Set your own personal SPAM detection settings.
- Activate WINCOM Friends and Family on your email.
- Domain administrators maintain user accounts.
Web Based eMail Client
- Secure remote access to your WINCOM eMail.
- Ability to mirror your local message folders.
- Full email message support.